In this recipe, I will go over some common questions about carrot and peach juice and its benefits.
This is a quick guide on how to make the most refreshing carrot and peach juice that is healthy and delicious.
Are you looking for other juice recipe ideas?
- Carrot and tropical pineapple juice
- Carrot and ginger energizer juice
- Carrot and passion fruit fresh juice
- Carrot orange pear tropical juice
Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.
Table of Contents
What can I use to juice the carrot and peach juice?
A juicer machine would be ideal to make this juice.
Ingredients for this Carrot and Peach Juice Recipe
- Grape fruit
Kitchen equipment you will need
Glass bottles – this glass bottles are a great way to store left over carrot and peach juice in the fridge.
Strainer – to strain any fruit pulp
Vegetable brush cleaner – You always need to scrub your fruits and vegetables to take off all the dirt and contaminants
Straws – sip your juice through a fancy straw
How to make Carrot and Peach Juice Recipe
- Scrub and rinse the fruits well.
- Feed the carrot halves and the ginger into an electric juicer to extract the juice.
- Squeeze the grape fruit halves one at a time through a hand juicer and extract the juice into a container.
- Pour the grape fruit juice, carrot and ginger mix into a blender, add chopped peach and blend them together.
- Serve the juice in a glass of your choice and garnish with a slice of lemon.
What are the benefits of peach and carrot juice?
It has numerous benefits such as;
- Help support the immune system
- Help improve heart health
- Help protect your skin
- Aid in digestion
- Help to reduce allergy symptoms
Which Vitamin do we get from peach and carrot?
Peach is rich in vitamin C and A while Carrots are highly rich in Vitamin A.
Check out the full recipe of the Most Refreshing Carrot And Peach Juice in the recipe card
IF YOU LIKE THIS RECIPE…
You might also like:
- Avocado toast with eggs
- Cheesy beef macaroni with veggies
- Ripe Banana cake with almonds
- Creamy garlic mushrooms with grilled chicken thighs
The Most Refreshing Carrot And Peach Juice
Carrots are good source of vegetable fiber which is in the form of pectin. This fiber from carrots helps in regulating the transit of stool and soothes the intestinal mucosa. Grape fruits are known to be rich in antioxidants and contain anticarcinogens. They contain pectin a soluble vegetable fiber which helps in arterial protection and anti-cholesterol properties. The peach fruit is very rich in vitamin A,C and E the best antioxidants ever and promotes a healthy heart.
Carrot and peach juice
Feed the carrot halves and the ginger into an electric juicer to extract the juice.
Squeeze the grape fruit halves one at a time through a hand juicer and extract the juice into a container.
Pour the grape fruit juice, carrot and ginger mix into a blender, add chopped peach and blend them together.
Serve the juice in a glass of your choice and garnish with a slice of lemon.
Serving Size 100gm
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 78
- % Daily Value *
- Sodium 33mg2%
- Potassium 323mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 0.1g1%
- Dietary Fiber 3.5g15%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Always use fresh products bought from a grocery store. They should be properly washed to remove any harmful dirt.