Have you tried carrot passion fruit fresh juice before?
You will definitely enjoy the pleasant aroma of the carrot, orange and passion juice mix.
The carrot juice will neutralize the acidic taste of the passion fruit. This juice will refresh you and stimulate your digestive system on a hot summer day.
To get a more fresh and organic passion fruit juice, you can also look into growing your own passion fruit plant in your garden to always have a fresh and constant supply of organic passion fruit juice.
Table of Contents
Affiliate links may be used in this post. I may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you use my affiliate link. Read my full disclosure policy here.
What can I use to juice the carrot and passion fruit fresh juice?
A juicer machine would be ideal to make this juice.
Ingredients for this Carrot and Passion Juice Recipe
- Passion fruit
- Coconut milk
Reasons to love this Carrot Passion Fruit Fresh Juice
- Easy and simple to make.
- Refreshing and tasty
- Healthy and full of nutritional benefits
- You will only need just a few ingredients to make this recipe
- Very fast to make, ready in under 10 minutes.
Kitchen equipment you will need
How to make Carrot and Passion Juice Recipe
- Feed the carrot halves through an electric juicer, followed by the oranges.
- Scoop out the passion fruit pulp using a spoon into a container, strain through a sieve to separate the juice form the seeds.
- Mix the juices together, add the coconut milk at this point. You can blend them together, or mix thoroughly using a spoon.
- Serve in glasses of your choice.
What are the benefits of passion and carrot juice?
It has numerous benefits such as;
- Help support the immune system
- Help improve heart health
- Help protect your skin
- Aid in digestion
- Help to reduce allergy symptoms
Check out the full recipe of Carrot Passion Fruit Fresh Juice in the recipe card
You might also like:
Carrot Passion Fruit Fresh Juice
You can use either yellow or purple passion fruits. When ripe the yellow passion fruit is wrinkled and has a deep yellow color. The Purple passion fruit has a wrinkled skin and a deep purple color when ripe. Passion fruits are very rich in vitamin C ,niacin and folic acid.
Feed the carrot halves through an electric juicer, followed by the oranges.
Scoop out the passion fruit pulp using a spoon into a container, strain through a sieve to separate the juice form the seeds.
Mix the juices together, add the coconut milk at this point. You can blend them together, or mix thoroughly using a spoon.
Serve in glasses of your choice.
Serving Size 100gm
- Amount Per Serving
- Calories 78
- % Daily Value *
- Total Fat 4.2g7%
- Saturated Fat 2.2g12%
- Sodium 25mg2%
- Potassium 340mg10%
- Total Carbohydrate 6.2g3%
- Dietary Fiber 9g36%
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily value may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.